Self assessment tax returns for individuals are due to HMRC end of October if you do a paper return or end of January of following year in case someone chooses to file online.
Not everyone is required to complete a self assessment return. This is a complicated procedure which requires professional advice when someone wants to do it correctly.
According to HMRC individuals who have one of the following must file a self assessment tax return:
- self-employed individuals registered as a 'sole trader' and earned more than £1,000
- a partner in a business partnership
- income from renting out a property
- tips and commission
- income from savings, investments and dividends
- foreign income
Apart from the above there are other reasons also when someone must file a tax return such as to claim some income tax reliefs, to claim remittance basis, in cases of Child Benefit etc.
Since each case is different we do not have a standard tariff to deal with your tax return. We have created a service which for a charge of 50 gbp you will fill a questionnaire and then we will complete a 30 minute appointment to provide you with all the information needed, tips and advice so you can deal the self assessment yourself. At this point we will also be able to advice you for our fee in order for us to complete the tax return. In case we agree on that the 50 gbp paid already are reconciled with our fee.
What we do
- Assess your situation in a personal appointment
- Provide you with written instructions on how to complete your tax return
- Give useful hints and tips for the process depending on your case.
What you get
- A chartered and experienced accountant to assess your situation
- Personalised written and signed opinion
- Steps required and directions for their completion
- A fee for us taking over your tax return
- 25% discount to our future services for your case (if any)
If you wish to access the service we have created an easy and secure procedure by following four simple steps.
1. Follow the link below in order to complete the payment of 50 gbp.
2. Fill in the questionnaire which will appear on your browser.
3. A member of our team will get in touch with you to set up the appointment.
4. You get an email with unique and specific advice for your case and also a fee if we were to complete it.
* When payment is completed please click "return to merchant website"